- 200 grams paneer or cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- Place the paneer in a bowl and mash it.
- Add powdered sugar to it and mix well.
- Divide the paneer into 2 portions. Add cocoa powder to 1 portion and mix it well.
- Evenly spread the sweetened paneer in a container or dish.
- Add a layer of chocolate paneer above it. Press it down to spread it evenly over the white layer.
- Pour chocolate syrup on the chocolate paneer and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top. You can also add dry fruits like sliced almonds.
- Let the mixture set in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut the chocolate sandesh into small pieces and serve cold.