To be a cyber security specialist, one must clear:
- Class 12 in the science stream with mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Entrance exams for degree college admission such as IIT JEE mains, AIEEE or EAMCET.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology (BTech).
- Courses in computer languages or tools such as C++, Java, Node, Python, Ruby or
- Master’s degree in computer application or information technology.
Types of Jobs: Network security engineer, cyber security analyst or cyber security manager.