- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 teaspoons green coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 to 3 pinches red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon chaat masala
- ¼ teaspoon dried mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 pinches black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Slit the grapes into 2 and keep them aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, red chilli powder, chaat masala, dried mint leaves, salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Add this honey dressing to the grapes.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe has been created by Rakshita Dwivedi. Her blog, recipedabba.com focuses on helping kids adapt to and explore healthy food.