- 1 cup curd
- ½ green apple, chopped
- ½ onion, sliced
- 8 mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Beat the curd well, add salt and cumin powder and mix well.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the green chilli, mustard seeds and onions. Sauté the onions till they are golden.
- Cool the onions and add them to the curd with the chopped apple and mint leaves. Mix well.
- Chill and serve with a pulav or paranthas.
Rakshita Dwivedi is an entrepreneur who runs Recipe Dabba, which empowers kids with healthy food choices and uses cooking as a gender agnostic life skill. She has won many awards including the Orange Flower Award, Women Disruptors Award, Homepreneur Award and Web Wonder Women awarded by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. For more recipes, follow her on Instagram @recipe_dabba