- 1 cup makhana powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup jaggery
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ banana
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- In a deep bowl, add the peanut butter, jaggery, vanilla and banana. Mash the banana using a fork and mix all the ingredients well.
- Beat the mixture.
- Gradually add the baking powder and makhana powder and keep mixing.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix the dough. Move the dough into an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray lightly and preheat your oven to 180˚C.
- Pull the dough out of the fridge and make small balls out of it. Place the balls on the tray and press them with a fork.
- Bake at 180˚C for 15 minutes. Let the bites cool in the oven for 5 minutes and then outside till they are fully cooled.
- Enjoy your chewy and extremely tasty makhana-peanut treats!