- 2 cups whole green moong, sprouted
- 1 cup fresh paneer
- ½ to ¾ cup powdered oats
- ½ cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped garlic or garlic powder
- Finely chopped chillies to taste
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Drain the sprouted moong and grind coarsely in a blender.
- In a bowl, add the crumbled paneer, powdered oats and ground moong. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a patty.
- Once all the patties are made, cool them in a refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grease a heavy-bottomed pan or tawa with some oil.
- Warm the pan and place the cutlets on it. Let them cook on a low to medium flame.
- Once they turn golden brown, flip them over and cook them on the other side till golden.
- Your healthy and tasty cutlets are ready. Serve with tomato sauce, pudina chutney or tamarind chutney.
Mayura Sidharth is a nutritionist, health coach and founder of The Tiny Tiffins. The Tiny Tiffins is a venture that aims to inculcate healthy eating habits in kids. The Tiny Tiffins prepares customised meal and tiffin plans for kids and also provides counselling for parents about eating issues in children. You can reach her on Instagram and Facebook @thetinytiffins