- 1 small cup sprouted moong
- 1 small cup fresh paneer, crumbled
- 1 small cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 small cup tomato, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pudina (mint) chutney (optional)
- 1 small cup nylon sev
- Chaat masala
- Pink salt to taste
- 8 to 10 small puffed puris
- Keep all the ingredients for the stuffing ready in different bowls.
- Break the puris from one side and keep them ready.
- Start stuffing the puris with the sprouted moong, paneer, onions and tomatoes.
- Now add some pudina chutney, chaat masala and salt.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice
- Finally, sprinkle some nylon sev and coriander. Your protein packed puris are ready to be eaten!
Mayura Sidharth is a nutritionist, health coach and founder of The Tiny Tiffins. The Tiny Tiffins is a venture that aims to inculcate healthy eating habits in kids. The Tiny Tiffins prepares customised meal and tiffin plans for kids and also provides counselling for parents about eating issues in children. You can reach her on Instagram and Facebook @thetinytiffins