- 3 chapatis or rotis
- 3 tablespoons grated jaggery
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon dry-fruit powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Coarsely grind the rotis in a mixer.
- Place the ground rotis in a bowl. Add the jaggery, dry-fruit powder and cardamom powder.
- Mix everything well.
- Add some ghee for binding.
- Roll the mixture into small laddoos.
- Your super healthy energy laddoos are ready!
Mayura Sidharth is a nutritionist, health coach and founder of The Tiny Tiffins. The Tiny Tiffins is a venture that aims to inculcate healthy eating habits in kids. The Tiny Tiffins prepares customised meal and tiffin plans for kids and also provides counselling for parents about eating issues in children. You can reach her on Instagram and Facebook @thetinytiffins