- A4 size white poster sheet
- Old toothbrush
- Water colours
- Paint palette
- 2 or 3 different kinds of leaves
- Place a newspaper on your worktable and then place the poster sheet on it. Arrange all the different leaves on the paper to create your design.
- Pick up all but one leaf, ideally the largest, off the sheet.
- In your palette, put a drop of the darkest colour you wish to use in your painting and dilute it with some water.
- Dip your toothbrush in the paint and spray the coloured water all over the white sheet. To do this, place your finger on the bristles and pull your finger over the bristles.
- Then mix a second colour. Place a second leaf on the sheet and repeat the spray painting process.
- Now mix the third colour, place the third leaf and repeat the spray process.
- Once all the colours dry, pick the leaves off one by one. You will be left with a spray-painted leaf poster.
- You can create a similar poster using flowers too.