- 1 cup sprouted ragi
- ½ cup rice, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 green chilli
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- ½ onion, cut horizontally
- Place the sprouted ragi in a grinder, add some water and make a paste of it. Keep it aside.
- Next, make a paste of the rice and fenugreek seeds.
- Now, add the ragi paste to the rice mix, add the chilli, garlic, cumin seeds and salt and make a fine paste.
- Add water as required; the consistency of the batter should be thick enough to make dosas. Leave the batter covered for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Take a dosa pan and smear it with some oil with the help of half a horizontally-cut onion.
- Pour a large ladleful of batter and spread it evenly to form a circle.
- Let the dosa cook till it leaves the sides.
- Fold it, take it off the pan and serve it with chutney.