- 2 cups boiled rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- ½ cup finely chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped French beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat the oil in a wok and sauté the garlic till it is brown.
- Add the green chillies and chopped shallots and sauté them for a minute.
- Next add all the vegetables except the green onions and cook them on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chilli sauce, soya sauce, black pepper powder and salt and cook for a minute.
- Now add the green onions and rice and give it a good mix. Serve hot.
Rakshita Dwivedi is an entrepreneur who runs Recipe Dabba, which empowers kids with healthy food choices and uses cooking as a gender agnostic life skill. She has won many awards including the Orange Flower Award, Women Disruptors Award, Homepreneur Award and Web Wonder Women awarded by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. For more recipes, follow her on Instagram @recipe_dabba