- 4 bread slices
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 capsicum, cubed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Some sweet corn kernels
- Chilli flakes
- Grated processed cheese
- Butter for cooking
- Cut each bread slice into 2 halves or use a cookie cutter to cut out circles from each slice.
- Apply come pizza sauce and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Now add all the vegetables on top of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes.
- Top with grated processed cheese.
- In a pan, heat some butter, place the bread slices and cook until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
REFLECTION: Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bell peppers are a kind of chilli. Can you think of any 5 other chillies?