- 200 grams paneer, cubed
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Ghee for cooking
- Coriander, chopped for garnishing
- In a bowl, mix the paneer cubes, salt, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Mix gently to ensure that the paneer does not crumble but gets well-coated with the masalas. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the paneer cubes for 2 minutes on all sides, till they get a crunchy layer.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with green chutney!
Neha and Anshu are two foodie sisters from Bihar. They believe that cooking with love feeds the soul. They focus on creating recipe videos that are easy to recreate and can be cooked with easily available ingredients. Log on to their Instagram page @FoodiesFoodCourt for simple and authentic recipes.
REFLECTION: Milk Mania
List any 5 things you cook with that are made from milk.