- 200 grams paneer, cubed
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Ghee for cooking
- Coriander, chopped for garnishing
- In a bowl, mix the paneer cubes, salt, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Mix gently to ensure that the paneer does not crumble but gets well-coated with the masalas. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the paneer cubes for 2 minutes on all sides, till they get a crunchy layer.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with green chutney!
REFLECTION: Milk Mania
List any 5 things you cook with that are made from milk.