- ¼ cup bajra flour
- 2 tablespoons sattu
- 2 tablespoons suji (rawa)
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon oil
- To a bowl, add the bajra flour, sattu, suji, ginger, garlic and all the dry masalas and mix well.
- Now add the water to make a pancake-consistency batter. Add the chopped coriander leaves, green chilli, onion and tomato and mix well.
- Heat a pan and smear it with some oil.
- Now add the baking soda to the mixture and mix it well. It will bubble up.
- Pour some batter on the pan and cover it. Cook it till it swells up and the underside is crisp and golden in colour.
- Flip it and cook the second side too.
- Serve with some chutney or cheese dip.
Rakshita Dwivedi is an entrepreneur who runs Recipe Dabba, which empowers kids with healthy food choices and uses cooking as a gender agnostic life skill. She has won many awards including the Orange Flower Award, Women Disruptors Award, Homepreneur Award and Web Wonder Women awarded by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. For more recipes, follow her on Instagram @recipe_dabba