- 2 tablespoons sattu
- ½ cup curd
- ⅛ cup chopped tomato
- ⅛ cup chopped onion
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jaggery powder
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- Place the curd in a bowl and add the sattu to it. Mix it well till it is smooth.
- Now add the jaggery powder, cumin powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the chopped tomato, onion, green chilli and coriander and mix well.
- In a pan, heat the ghee and add the cumin seeds, garlic and chilli flakes and wait till the cumin seeds crackle. Take it off the heat and add it to the raita. Mix well and serve.
Rakshita Dwivedi is an entrepreneur who runs Recipe Dabba, which empowers kids with healthy food choices and uses cooking as a gender agnostic life skill. She has won many awards including the Orange Flower Award, Women Disruptors Award, Homepreneur Award and Web Wonder Women awarded by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. For more recipes, follow her on Instagram @recipe_dabba
ACTIVITY: Are You a Kitchen Pro?
Create your own recipe using sattu.