- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 6 to 7 deseeded dates
- 6 to 7 almonds
- 6 to 7 cashew nuts
- In a blender, add the coconut, almonds and cashew nuts and make a coarse powder.
- Add the dates and blend again.
- You should get a sticky mixture. If not, add some more dates and blend again.
- Start making small balls of this mixture. Your coconut balls are ready.
- You can also roll these coconut balls in some chopped chocolate for added flavour.
This recipe has been created by Rakshita Dwivedi. Her blog, recipedabba.com focuses on helping kids adapt to and explore healthy food.